Our two hour, introductory tour. If you are looking for a ride that will introduce you to the trails, and give you the chance to enjoy some amazing scenery, this tour is for you!
- – Roughly 2 hours long
- – Best suited for absolute beginners to beginners
- – Lunch (AM tour) or snacks (PM tour) are included
$100 per couple
One of our most popular options, “The Hits” lets you experience many of the best trails in the area, or the trails you are absolutely dying to ride! This is the condensed version of our epic “Kingdom Tour.” Fully customizable; otherwise based on ability level.
- – Roughly 3 hours long
- – Best suited for intermediate to advanced riders
- – Focus on “blue and blacks”
$175 per couple
Our best seller! “The Cliffnotes” gives you a chance to enjoy instruction and an applicational ride, all given by a qualified/certified instructor. The Cliffnotes is the best of both worlds, and gives you a chance to improve your skills and have a ride customized just to you, your ability level, and your personal preferences.
- – Roughly 3 hours
- – Roughly 1 hour of instruction followed by a roughly 2 hour applicational ride
- – From Beginner to Advanced riders – we customize this to YOU!
$200 per couple
Our epic Kingdom Tour hits all of the famous, best, and most popular trails in the area. If you want to experience the best the Kingdom has to offer, the Kingdom Tour is for you!
- – Best suited for Intermediate/Advanced and Advanced/Expert riders
- – Roughly 5 hours
- – Lunch is included
- – Blue and Black Diamond trails will be ridden
$230 per couple